Gönderen Konu: delta pulse 2 hot IRF740  (Okunma sayısı 4554 defa)

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Çevrimdışı steaua581

• Er
  • İleti: 7
delta pulse 2 hot IRF740
« : 25 Ocak 2012, 17:47:37 »
Hello
I have built the delta pulse 2 elbombaci design...it works well...the only problem i have is that IRF740 heats when "NOISE" its turned more then half way up.
Did anyone get same problem and how they have fixed it?...

Thanx
Marius

Çevrimdışı Karadağ

• Global Moderator
  • General
  • İleti: 8470
  • Cinsiyet: Bay
  • R & D ENGINEER
    • TeknolojiEkibi
Ynt: delta pulse 2 hot IRF740
« Yanıtla #1 : 25 Ocak 2012, 19:54:37 »
Hi,

If detector can detect any metal, you should connect a 2R 5W serial resistor to your coil because of coil resistance.

Best Regards.
insanlar sizi eskisi gibi kullanmadıklarında değiştiğinizi söylerler…

Eğer bir aptala laf anlatmaya çalışırsan dışarıdan bakanlar iki aptalın sohbet ettiğini sanırlar.

Kamburlar ülkesinde sırtı düze sakat denir.

Çevrimdışı steaua581

• Er
  • İleti: 7
Ynt: delta pulse 2 hot IRF740
« Yanıtla #2 : 25 Ocak 2012, 21:34:27 »
Hello Muntenegru,
Thank You ...yes the detector works good impresive i should say. I can detect helmet size target at 1,60 meter in air with 40cm coil. Big Galvanic roof 2,5 meters with the 40cm coil.Very powerfull!
I will add as you say 2R 5W paralel with coil. can you please tell me what will be a good set up for small coil and large coil as for R5 and R6..and paralel resistors?
In regards to big coil i have a ADSL cable coil but i get poor detection. I have read that it must be good 0,5mm magnet wire..Otherwise the ADSL is in the audio range also has twisted wire inside and will have big impact on detection. What cable you sugest i should use for bigger coil for example the 1x1 coil.Usually the coil wire o,5mm its harder to find but also difficult to use it for bigger 1x1 and 2x2 coils.

Kind regards
And thanx for great project
Marius